The F1 Life menu is a new addition to F1 22 and the topic of this page of our guide. We explain what F1 Life is as well as what kind of customisation awaits you in this mode.
What is F1 Life?
F1 Life doesn't involve any racing. You should treat it as a hub/space you can furnish (including with supercars). You can also change your character's appearance and view your achievements thus far here.
This menu is primarily dedicated to customising your driver. You can change your:
- gender and face;
- Casual outfit - you start off with some common clothes, you can also buy or receive more;
- Race Wear - you start off with some common clothes, you can modify them and buy or receive more.
The My Place window lets you furnish your place. You can, for example, change the flooring, paintings on the wall or lighting. You start off with some items and can buy or receive more.
The Badges window lets you design your own badge. You can buy or unlock new designs by progressing through the game.
The Player Liveries window lets you paint and design your car. You can buy or unlock new paint by progressing through the game.
This menu lets you spend tokens on new supercars - we've described it on the Supercars and challenges page.
You can also place vehicles in your F1 Life space - there are 6 Bays available to do so in. The body color of selected cars can also be changed.
- The Virtual Showroom tab lets you view high-quality 3D models of in-game cars and learn about them.
- The Trophies tab lets you place any of the in-game trophies you won on your shelves (15 slots available).
- The Theater tab lets you view replays of the recent races and save the ones you don't want the game to delete.
- The F1 Life - Visitors tab lets you visit the F1 Life spaces belonging to other players. By default the game should show you the spaces of people on your friends list who also play F1 22. If there aren't any, the list will be filled with AI characters.