Trailer guide to Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Beyond the Baltic Sea expansion set:
Buying a trailer
While on the main control screen, click the Trailer dealers icon available on the right side.
You will see a list of currently available trailers. Some of them are available once you reach a certain experience level. Select a trailer and click Buy. You can also configure the trailer before buying it by selecting Configuration personalization (more about it below).
Once it is bought, the trailer must be assigned to one of the garages. It will be parked inside. This will make it available for one of the drivers you hired.
You can enter the trailer management screen from the main control screen. Here you can perform a few actions:
- Move - move the trailer to a different garage;
- Sell - sell for a specific price;
- Adapt - you will be informed that you must go to the workshop;
- Book - the trailer will be assigned to you and another driver won't use it;
- Use / leave - the trailer will appear next to the garage and will be available for attaching and riding for a cargo; the second option will leave the trailer in the garage for other drivers to use it.
Go to the workshop and select the Trailer configuration from the main screen.
Your level determines what options you have. You can change plenty of things here. The first one is the type of set - you can select whether the trailer should be a single trailer, a double trailer or a B-double (available if you have a garage in a Scandinavian country) or HCT (only in Finland).
The next thing is the body (shape, type) and the chassis (car layout) - there are many options available.
Finally you can set the colors and various available add-ons.