The offline mode in Escape from Tarkov is very useful for novice players. In offline mode, you don't need to worry about your inventory - your items remain intact even after you die or exit the game. However, this mode doesn't provide character experience or loot, but it's a great way to practice. This page describes how to play offline with bots and learn how to play Escape from Tarkov without any problems.
How to play offline with bots?
To start the offline mode, you have to follow similar steps as when playing with other players - the only difference is that you need to mark a different option. Follow these steps:
- Select the "Escape from Tarkov" option from the main menu.
- Then select a PMC character.
- You will see the main map - click on one of the locations and press "Next".
- This will take you to the most important window - "Prepare to Escape". Select "Enable offline mode for this raid" and then "Enable PvE".
- That's it. You will start in offline mode, where your opponents will be bots.
HOW TO START?
Don't know how to start playing Escape from Tarkov? Check our pages aimed specifically at beginners: