Our guide and walkthrough for Enlisted is an extensive compendium of knowledge about this online shooter taking place during the Second World War. Our beginner's guide will help you understand the most important gameplay mechanics and achieve good results. The guide will help you understand all aspects of this free FPS game. Here, we answer how to play Enlisted? The walkthrough focuses on moving around the battlefield, aiming, and shooting. You will learn how to command a squad, which perks are the best, and what are the campaigns. You will also learn how to control tanks and planes, as well as how to destroy them.
The FAQ section takes up a significant part of the Enlisted guide. Here, we answer questions that may arise during the game. How to play without bots, how to unlock new troops and add them to the battle, how to get new weapons and equipment, or how do the microtransactions affect the gameplay. We have also prepared a chapter focusing on the game's technical aspects. There you will learn the controls, system requirements, and ways to increase the frame rate in Enlisted.
- Enlisted: Beginner's tips
- Enlisted: Basics
- Enlisted: FAQ
- Enlisted: System requirements
- Enlisted: Platforms
- Enlisted: Release date
Enlisted: Beginner's tips
The extensive mechanics of Enlisted may at first be difficult to understand. For this reason, we have prepared some beginner's tips that will help you during the first few hours with the game.
- Spend some time on practicing. The game begins with a tutorial. After completing it, you can still access the practice mode. You should do that - you will check out various weapons, learn the movement speed, or see how to use tanks and airplanes. Once you know the basics, playing with other players will become easier.
- The game is divided into campaigns. On the surface, campaigns look just like maps, but this element is much more extensive. Each campaign has a separate progress. Unlocking a squad or weapon in one campaign doesn't mean you can use them in another. Moreover, this also applies to the sides of the conflict. You develop the Allies and the Axis separately.
- You command troops. In Squad mode, you do not control only one soldier - you get several squads consisting of a few soldiers. This means that after death you can switch to the next soldier in the squad (the rest is controlled by artificial intelligence). Each squad also has specializations - some focus on snipers, and others have tanks or aircraft.
- One bullet usually means death. Errors in Enlisted are rarely forgiven. Being exposed to enemy fire often ends in death - you need to carefully move around the map and look for cover. However, this also has its advantages. Even with basic weapons, you can successfully kill players with better equipment and achieve good results.
More tips for beginners can be found on the Beginner's guide page.
The chapter devoted to the basics of Enlisted focuses on the description of all its most important elements. The beginner's guide will help you quickly gain the upper hand on the battlefield. The squad management page explains all aspects of upgrading and controlling soldiers. Read the chapter dedicated to the campaign to learn about the impact of this mechanic on the gameplay. The pages devoted to tanks and aircraft will help you effectively control and fight these vehicles.
- Squad management - unlocking new troops and sending them to the battle, improving the squad, specializations, and perks of soldiers.
- Campaigns - a detailed description of the campaigns and the sides of the conflict.
- Tanks - how to destroy tanks and how to control them.
- Aircraft - practical tips for controlling and fighting airplanes.
The FAQ section answers any questions you may have while playing Enlisted. Here you will learn how to get new weapons and equipment, which perks and troops are the best or how to play without bots. We also described the impact of microtransactions on the gameplay and ways to increase the squad's size.
- New troops - how to unlock and send to the battle?
- Squad's size - how to increase?
- Tanks and planes - how to unlock?
- New weapons and equipment - how to get and upgrade?
- Microtransactions - how do they affect the game?
- The best perks - which ones?
- The best squads - which ones?
- Bots - how to play without them?
Enlisted: System requirements
Enlisted minimum system requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce 660 / AMD Radeon 78XX series (or better)
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 (64- bits)
- Disk space: 12 GB
For more information about the requirements, check out the System requirements page. Do you want to make the game run smoother? Check out FPS - how to increase? page.
Enlisted is free to play on the following platforms:
- Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series S
Enlisted: Release date
Currently Enlisted is in open beta. Each player can join the game for free, although there are numerous microtransactions that speed up the progression. For more information on how real money can affect the game, see the Microtransactions - how do they affect the game? page.
About Enlisted Guide
Author : Radoslaw "Wacha" Wasik for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : June 17, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Enlisted Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Darkflow Software
- publisher: Gaijin Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS5, XSX