Guide to the Endless Space contains a description of all crucial elements of the game and explained in details how they work. In this guide you'll find:
- Description of all races available in the game.
- Presentation of all solar systems types, and their characteristic according to celestial bodies which they can contain.
- Description of the solar systems managing screen with the properties of its most important part, especially social approval and income of research and money.
- Presentation of the technology upgrades, its division on four main directions and characterization of order of their development.
- Very detailed description of the planetary system screen and its components.
- Explanation about crucial elements of the game: food, industry, research, money, approval and its influence on the empire.
- Very detailed description of the planet screen, exploration options and related technologies.
- Comparison of all heavenly objects, according to their adaptation possibility and basic statistics about food, industry, research, approval and money.
- Comparison and detailed characteristic of technologies related with production of food, industry, research, approval points, money and increasing planets' population.
- Description and explanation of planet's anomalies, taking the technologies preventing them into consideration.
- Description of moons and planets exploration with possible consequences.
- Description and explanation of planet's transforming and required technologies.
- Detailed description of planet's colonization and every race's colonization units.
- Description of all resources with division onto strategic and luxury and detailed description of methods of extraction.
- Description of trade and trade routes with detailed comparison of all trade technologies.
- Detailed description of Academy, hero recruiting, comparison of their classes, skills and influence on managing the solar systems and fleets.
- Description of the diplomacy screen, comparison of diplomatic options, their causes and technologies allowing to use diplomatic actions.
- Description of fleet managing screen, including creating new units, description and classification of particular types of modules.
- Detailed description of conducting battles including proper modules' usage and action cards.
- Description of options connected with influencing galactic with the planetary systems.
- Comparison and description of travelling between system including proper technologies.
- Description of fleet possible actions in the context of interaction with other planetary systems.
In this document you may also find charts with description, properties, skills, parameters, statistics and values of every race, hero, planet and technologies. Every mentioned element contains sufficient number of screenshots.
Konrad "Ferrou" Kruk
About Endless Space Game Guide
Author : Konrad "Ferrou" Kruk for gamepressure.com
Translator : Bartlomiej Lopatka
last update : May 25, 2016
Guide contains : 42 pages, 447 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Endless Space Game Guide
Endless Space Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Amplitude Studios
- publisher: Iceberg Interactive
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: Age 7+
This galaxy is ancient, and its first intelligent life was the civilization we call the Endless. Long before our eyes gazed upon the stars they flew between them, though all that remains of this people is what we call Dust. A substance found scattered, or in forgotten temples, it once gave powers to admirals and galactic governors. The galaxy will belong to the faction that can take control of the Dust and uncover its secrets…
A Born Leader: Guide one of eight civilizations as you strive for galactic dominion. Will you control the entire galaxy through subtle trade and diplomacy, explore every corner of the universe to find powerful artifacts and resources, overwhelm other civilizations with your advanced technologies, or destroy your enemies with massive armadas?
Endless Discoveries: With hundreds of star systems to explore, different planet types, luxuries and strategic resources to exploit, the mysteries within the Dust to master and a host of strange scientific phenomena to deal with, the player will have no lack of challenges. Hire heroes to become fleet admirals or system governors and discover five hero classes and their unique ability trees and specializations.
Space Opera: Experience Endless Space with state-of-the-art graphics and interface, switch between strategic battle decisions and long-term planning. Optimize each fleet for epic battles around contested stars. Create the perfect combinations from dozens of unique ships per civilization. Customize your ship with modules, armament, engines and special mods. The player has a plethora of choices of how to best destroy or dissuade his enemy.
Take on the Universe: Play against up to seven opponents and build up – or break – alliances at will. Discover an innovative and dynamic simultaneous turn-based gameplay. Permit instant jump-in for your ongoing online games. Define your own custom civilizations and confront the ones created by your friends.
Endless Replayability: Control every new game’s scope, from a quick match-up to an endless war. Generate an infinity of random galaxies where every start begins a new adventure. Modify the size, shape, density, age and a lot more to create your ideal galaxy. Choose from different victory conditions and adapt your strategy on the fly.
Creating GAMES2GETHER: Track the dev team’s objectives, progress and achievements. Participate in the creation of the game via the GAMES2GETHER initiative. Access early versions of the game and give your feedback to the dev team. Discuss actual and future game features and expansions with the dev team.
- Amplitude Studios - Developer Website.
- Iceberg Interactive - Publisher Website.
- Endless Space - Official Website.
Endless Space PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core i5 2.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), 2 GB HDD, Windows XP (SP3)/Vista/7, lacze internetowe