In this guide to the Elite: Dangerous you will find plenty of tips and pieces of information which will help you with taking your first steps in your galactic career. From tips concerning the basic flight system up to the choice of a controller, earning money and acquiring the Elite rank. This guide is based on the 1.0 version of the game but it will be expanded and updated every time a new add-on or a major patch will appear. You will find here the description of every ship, piece of equipment, a detailed info on the market aspect and so on.
Topics which will be described consist of:
- Introduction to the Elite: Dangerous world.
- What is Elite: Dangerous and how is it different from other simulators.
- Keys functions and a description of the control schemes.
- Interface description both of the ships as well as the cosmic stations.
- Introduction to the flying system.
- Docking and activities available on the stations.
- Navigation on the galactic map and travelling in the hyperspace.
- Fight and types of equipment.
- Career paths and ways of earning money.
- Statistics of every ship in the game.
Piotr "Maxim" Kulka (www.gamepressure.com)
About Elite: Dangerous Game Guide
Author : Piotr "MaxiM" Kulka for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 38 pages, 401 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Elite: Dangerous Game Guide
- Keyboard and Mouse - Controls | Controls Elite: Dangerous Guide.
- Elite: Dangerous - system requirements | Travelling Elite: Dangerous Guide.
- Manual Docking | Introduction to the flight model Elite: Dangerous Guide.
- Joystick and the keyboard - controls | Controls Elite: Dangerous Guide.
- Couple of words on the controller choice | Controls Elite: Dangerous Guide.