This is a side quest related to Doc – you can meet him in the Outlaws’ Fort. In this quest, you have to expose the thief of medicines and help to retrieve the stolen goods.
How to unlock the quest: Talk to Doc in The Fort.
The Doc MD lives in the central region of The Fort – you can start the quest here by talking to him. Take the quest and go to the “fun” district in The Fort. Talk to Cindy in the nightclub and ask her about the stolen chemicals. You can give her 50 Elexit or use Suggestion, which will let you learn that the possible thief is Scrappy (100XP).
Scrappy lives at the foot of the southern part of the Fort. The easiest way to reach that place is by jumping into the abyss near the marker on your map, and carefully land using the jetpack(the picture above).
During your conversation with Scrappy, inquire about the stolen meds (also mention Cindy as the source) and demand he return it. You cand try different things:
- Advise Scrappy not to steal in such a flagrant and obvious way –8 Survival points required.
- Convince Scrappy, that he’s not a bad person – 10 Charisma points required.
- Pay Scrappy 200 Elexit for the goods.
- Intimidate and attack Scrappy – mind you that he uses a poisoning sword.
- Let Scrappy keep the chems – this cancels the quest.
After retrieving the Chem Package (400XP), go back to Doc. You will get 5 Pick-me-up Stims and 200XP. Additionally, you will be able to buy stuff from Doc.