The Future of Magalan is the epilogue of Elex. You must meet with the most important characters. Depending on a person with which you are speaking you can get additional experience, be forced to make additional decision or have a fight.
How to unlock this quest: Automatically after completing The Lair of the Beast quest.
You must meet with all participants of the battle. Below, you can find a list of all potential characters that you can speak with (selecting this quest as your active one makes them all visible in the game's map):
- Judicator Ulbricht – Only when he didn't die in the final battle or during Ulbricht's Big Offensive (1400XP).
- Duke Logan – Only when he didn't die in the fights (1400XP). He and the rest of the Outlaws may not be happy about your decision regarding The Hybrid. You can be attacked by them – defeat all enemies or escape from the battlefield if they are too much for your hero.
- Thorald – Only when he didn't die in the fights (1400XP).
- Sestak – Only when he didn't die in the fights (provided that the Separatists participated in the final battle) (1400XP).
- Tarek – He is inside of the palace. During a conversation with him you can learn about Zardom's location – Zardom Must Die mini-quest (1400XP).
- Zardom – He hides in a base in Xacor's mountains (watch out for the monsters in that area) (1400XP). You can let him go or challenge him to a fight and kill (3750XP).
- Ragnar in Goliet (1400XP).
- Judicator Reinhold in The Hort (1400XP and 2000 Elexit).
- William in The Fort (1400XP) – He and the rest of the Outlaws may not be happy about your decision regarding The Hybrid. You can be attacked by everyone in the city (you should escape from the city).
- Alois in Domed City – Only when he didn't die after the Albs attack on the city (1400XP).
- Lloyd in Origin (1400XP).
- Harley in Origin (1400XP).
- Companions (they go back to the team camp in Origin) – Only those, that didn't die in the fights. Each conversation gives you 1400XP.
Note – As for the character that died you should at least examine their bodies. Thanks to that their marker will be removed from the world map.