In Elex, equipment is divided into three main categories – Weapons, Armor and Items. These categories are further divided into smaller ones. In Weapons category, you can find:
- One-Handed – all one-handed weapons (swords, smaller axes) and shields.
- Two-Handed – all two-handed weapons (swords, axes, hammers).
- Guns – bows, crossbows, regular and plasma firearms.
- Heavy – grenades, rocket launchers, flamethrowers.
- Magic – everything connected to magic.
- Ammunition – bolts, arrows, bullets, fuel.
In Armor category, you can find:
- Head – helmets, cowls etc.
- Body – all sorts of armors.
- Leg – all pants.
- Hand – rings.
- Neck – amulets.
In Items category, you can find:
- Potions – all potions
- Chems – antidotes, stimulants.
- Food – all sorts of food.
- Plants – all collected plants.
- Tool/key – lock picks, keys, torches.
- Materials – Elex, mana, gathered shards and trophies taken from monsters.
- Other – all sorts of junk.
- Socket – stones for upgrading weapons.
Most of your items can be placed in quick tab bar which can increase speed of using them (you don't have to enter your inventory in order to, e.g. drink a potion or to eat meat). Remember, that space in inventory is unlimited.