Ancestral Tombs Hunter Trophy
ESO guide, tips
Key points of The Elder Scrolls Online:Morrowind - Ancestral Tombs Rubbings Map
1 – Librarian Bradyn - The Ancestral Tombs quest.
2 – Lost Library of Andule
To get Ancestral Tombs Hunter trophy you must complete The Ancestral Tombs quest given by Librarian Brandy (1). You can find him in the eastern part of the Library in Vivec's City. He will ask you to find rubbings of 30 tomb stones located in the Morrowind. They aren't marked on the map in the game so use our map in this guide.
After getting all the rubbings go back to the Librarian. He will give you a new quest and send you to the Lost Library of Andule (2).
When get to the Lost Library you will have to find the right way to light the three brazier. To do this always follow these three symbols:
After lightning up 3 braziers pass to the next area. There you will have to answer a few questions from the ghosts.
- Be preserved at all cost.
- Outsiders may visit, but they must always be watched carefully.
- To fulfull your duty and maintain your honor.
- We must accept and endure the harschness of life.
- The way of the warrior.
- House Dres holds slavery to be their sacred right and duty.
- Because Dres feeds Morrowind with its agricultural might.
- Dres beleivces Dunmer should keep to themselves and focus on improving Morrowind.
- Succeed at business and turn a tidy profit.
- Compromise while always seeking to obtain the best possible deal.
- Acknowlege Dunmer culture, but adapt as necessary to succeed.
Now you can get the last book and return to the Librarian. After you complete the quest you will get the "Librarian" title and the Vardenfell Scale Model for your house.