This page of the Elden Ring game guide contains tips on fighting with two weapons at once. You will learn how to do it, what requirements you have to meet, and what profits result from such a fighting style.
First, To use the Dual-Wielding, you have to meet the weapon requirements. Second, both the right-hand and left-handed weapons have to be of the same class. For example, Dual-Wielding activates only when you have two Katanas in each hand. They can have a different effect, but it have to be a Katana.
If, for example, you choose a spear in one hand and a short sword in the other, this technique will not work.
- You get access to unique attacks . Thanks to this, you can attack with both weapons dealing high damage in a very short time.
- Your attack power is increased.
- You can knock down your opponents much faster and easier.
- You are unable to use the shield . If you are a player who likes to defend yourself with a shield, you might not like this technique.
- The same goes for using incantations or spells because you will have to change weapons quite often.
- Certain types of weapons may gain power or speed, but lose range.