The unofficial game guide for Dying Light: The Following provides a very detailed description on how to accomplish all the available quests. This includes both main quests, which are crucial for the new adventure, and several dozen side quests. The description of each mission will include information on how to unlock it, actions which one should perform (some quests give you freedom of action) and additional rewards for finishing it. Naturally, the game guide will contain information on all the novelties that found their way into The Following - it focuses on topics such as traveling by a dune buggy and upgrading it, unlocking and using a composed crossbow, gaining Legends Levels and Trust or completing minor quests.
An important part of the guide is the chapter devoted to valuable items - it contains information about game secrets (racing trophies, masks, notes and flags) or crafting blueprints thanks to which you can craft new items. This has been rounded up with world maps marked for key locations and places where you find collectibles. In addition we've prepared a list of all the accomplishments, which you can focus on during the new campaign.
The Following is an extensive expansion to Dying Light, a game released in 2015. This time we fight the infected not within the city walls, but on the outskirts of Harran. To travel across the extensive rural area, the player will use a dune buggy, which can be upgraded as the game advances. It can be equipped with various interesting modifications such as spikes, nitro or a mine dispenser.
The following color codes were used in the game guide:
- Brown color indicates NPC's who you can come across during gameplay. The majority of them has a friendly attitude and may also give you a quest
- Blue color indicates most important locations on the world map, such as Jasir's Farm where you can unlock a number of main and side quests.
- Green indicates locations where you can find or obtain very valuable items like rare weapons or blueprints.
- Orange indicates game secrets - racing trophies, masks, notes and flags.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
About Dying Light: The Following Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "Szczur" Niejadlik, Jakub Bugielski
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 83 pages, 391 images, 7 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Dying Light: The Following Game Guide
- Hidden ending | Game endings Dying Light: The Following Guide.
- Blueprints | Secrets Dying Light: The Following Guide.
- Ending 1 - Sacrifice | Game endings Dying Light: The Following Guide.
- Ending 2 - Fight with Mother | Game endings Dying Light: The Following Guide.
- Crash Boom Bang | Side quests - Other locations Dying Light: The Following Guide.
Dying Light: The Following Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Techland
- publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
More About Dying Light: The Following
Video games used to be longer – it’s a common complaint, and perhaps even true. But could we even handle longer productions seeing how we leave most of modern, seemingly shorter games, unfinished? Because apparently that’s what we do.