This unofficial Dying Light game guide is a complete solution about how to survive while going through the city of Harran. The first chapters of this guide contain a game world atlas, explain the most important aspects of the game and also contain a lot of tips and strategies on how to act in particular situations. In these chapters, you will learn about moving around the city (parkour), fighting or avoiding fights, character development (how to pick the best skills from given categories), obtaining and upgrading your equipment, the types of enemies that you will encounter (both living and undead), crafting (repairing weapons, using schematics, etc.) and the rules of exploring the world (safe zones, the night and day cycle, vendors, etc.). The second large chapter is the walkthrough. Here, you will find descriptions of the missions in the main campaign, but you can also read about the side quests and the challenges available (clearing quarantine zones, time challenges and others). The next chapter contains information about the secrets (collectibles) that can be found in the game world, specifically Statues, Flags, Voice Mails, Notes and Marvin Zucker's Battle Journals. Many of the pages in this guide contain high quality maps of the main locations in Harran, which will make finding a given mission or Collectible easier. In the last part of the guide, you can find information about the Achievements and Trophies and also about system requirements. Dying Light, produced by Polish studio Techland, clearly refers to Dead Island game series. This time, we move to a fictional city called Harran, where a mysterious virus is spreading, turning people into monsters. The night and day cycle is an important aspect of the game, because at night, the most powerful mutants come out to hunt and the player must be very careful.
The Dying Light game guide contains:
- The most important information about moving around the city, eliminating enemies and exploring the game world;
- A list of all the available skills, along with tips on which one to choose and how to unlock them;
- Specific info about crafting (finding and using schematics, upgrades and repairing weapons);
- A list of all the enemies (hostile characters, types of monsters encounter during the day and at night);
- A detailed walkthrough of the main campaign;
- Description of the side quests and challenges available in the game;
- A list of all the collectibles (Statues, Flags, Voice Mails, Notes and Marvin Zucker's Battle Journals);
- High quality maps of the main locations in Harran;
- Achievements and Trophies and information about system requirements.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas & Kuba "Zaan" Zgierski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Dying Light Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas & Kuba "Zaan" Zgierski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Marek Cendrzak & Rattchen & Michal "Czarny Wilk" Grygorcewicz
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 121 pages, 357 images, 22 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Dying Light Game Guide
Dying Light Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Techland
- publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
More About Dying Light
We're players, so we know getting ready for a zombie invasion is necessary. Shotguns, batons and flamethrowers are not everything – after all, the most important thing is to know the enemy and their weaknesses.