On this page of the Dying Light 2 guide, you will find a walkthrough of the Book Club 5 side quest.
- General information
- Rewards for completing the quest
- Talk to Thalia about the next batch of books.
- Find books in the first apartment
- Find books in the second apartment
- Find books in the third apartment
- Bring the books to Albert
- Where to start the quest: The Wharf, the library in the Peacekeepers' headquarters
- Recommended character level: 3
This quest will be unlocked after completing the Book Club 4 side quest.
Rewards for completing the quest
- XP - combat: 250
- XP - parkour: 250
Talk to Thalia about the next batch of books.
Talk to Thalia to learn the locations of the next 4 books.
Find books in the first apartment
Go to the first apartment in the Saint Paul Island district and go inside through the window on the first floor. The first book is on the shelf in the bathroom.
The second book is on an empty shelf next to the window.
Find books in the second apartment
Go to the next apartment. The third book is under the table by the couch.
Find books in the third apartment
Go to the last apartment. The fourth book is on a pile of wood by the fireplace.
Bring the books to Albert
After collecting all the books, go back to Albert.