Dying Light 2: The Breadwinner - walkthrough Dying Light 2 Guide, Walkthrough
This page of the Dying Light 2 guide contains the walkthrough for the side quest The Breadwinner.
Last update: Wednesday, March 30, 2022
The following page of the Dying Light 2 guide presents a walkthrough of The Breadwinner side quest. We explain how to find the backpacks, Kevin and his parents.
- General information
- Rewards for completing the quest
- Search the shop for the backpacks containing food that Kevin left behind
- Bring the food to Kevin
- Starting point for the quest: the center of Houndfield, from Kevin
- Recommended character level: 2
- The task must be completed at night
Rewards for completing the quest
- XP - combat: 1500
- The Billhook weapon
Search the shop for the backpacks containing food that Kevin left behind
Crouch and enter the shop by Houndfield's western border. You may encounter many infected and a few Howlers outside the shop, so turn off your flashlight and try to quietly sneak in.
- the backpack is at the counter;
- the backpack is next to the empty store shelves;
- the backpack is in the last room, at the back of the shop.
Bring the food to Kevin
Kevin's house is close to the shop. Enter through one of the windows and jump to the upper floor.