On this page of the Dying Light 2 guide, you will find a walkthrough of the Diva side quest. We explain how to retrieve the mink stole.
- General information
- Rewards for completing the quest
- Retrieve Lola's mink stole
- Return the mink stole to Lola
- Where to start the quest: at the roof of the building on the southern border of the Trinity district, by talking to Lola
- Recommended character level : 1
Rewards for completing the quest
- XP - parkour: 750
- Old World Money: 250
Retrieve Lola's mink stole
Go to the building in Houndfield and climb onto the rooftop. Use the scaffolding and climb up the floors one by one. Once you get to the top, the mink stole will be blown away by the wind.
The new location of the item will appear on the map. To find the stole, you have to climb to the top of the metal structure on the roof of the building.
While climbing, you can regain your stamina bar by resting on the antennas.
Return the mink stole to Lola
Once you obtain the mink stole, go to the Bazaar and talk to Lola. The woman will propose an additional reward for completing the task. If you have strong ears, you may stay and listen to Lola's song (we sincerely advise against it).