Dying Light 2: All in the Family - walkthrough Dying Light 2 Guide, Walkthrough
This Dying Light 2 guide page contains walkthrough of the Dying Light 2 side quest - All in the Family.
Last update: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
The following page of the Dying Light 2 guide presents a walkthrough of the All in the Family side quest. We explain how to find Theodore.
- General information
- Rewards for completing the quest
- Search the ground floor of the dark hollow for Theodore.
- Where to start the quest: the roof of the building to the east of the Bazaar in the Trinity district, by talking to Monika and Will
- Recommended character level : 1
- The task must be completed at night
Rewards for completing the quest
- XP - combat: 500
- Old World Money: 150
Search the ground floor of the dark hollow for Theodore.
Go to the dark hollow on the border of the Trinity and Horseshoe districts. If you start following the quest in daylight, the game will automatically switch to nighttime.
After entering the building, crouch and go to the room on the right. In the next room, you will find a safe zone with UV lights. Next to the stairs, you will find a passage to the next room.
Go to the room in front of you and open the door by the fridge to find Theodore. After talking to the man, the task will be completed.