On this page of the Dying Light 2 guide, you will find a walkthrough of The Spark of Invention side quest. You will learn how to complete the quest and what rewards you get for completing the quest.
- General information
- Rewards for completing the quest
- Find parts for Carlos's invention
- Turn on Carlos device
- Watch the electric fence demonstration
- Where to start the quest: the Bazaar's bar in the Trinity district, from Carlos
- Recommended character level : 1
Rewards for completing the quest
- XP - combat: 500
- XP - parkour: 500
- Spark - a melee weapon mod
- Craft Parts: scraps, wiring, electrical parts
Find parts for Carlos's invention
After talking to Carlos and accepting the quest, you need to find 3 electrical parts. If you don't already have these items in your inventory, visit the locations Carlos mentioned: the Military Patrol area or the Hardware Store. Remember that it is recommended to go to all shops at night.
Once you get the parts, go back to Carlos.
Turn on Carlos device
After delivering the necessary items, Carlos will ask you to turn on the device. The switch can be found outside, at the door to the Bazaar.
Watch the electric fence demonstration
Finally, go around the Bazaar and talk to Carlos. After completing the task, you will receive a weapon mod Spark.