On this page of the Dying Light 2 guide, you can learn more about a possible wrong time of day bug . We explain whether this bug affects the way the game is played and how to get rid of it.
Note - This bug may not appear in your game. Some bugs and issues are specific to certain game versions and particular gaming platforms. Additionally, many of these bugs should be fixed in the coming patches, released after Dying Light 2 launches.
If the Wrong Time of Day bug comes into play, the time in the game world does not coincide with the time of day visible on the screen :
- It can be night, despite the clock showing daylight hours (an example of this situation is shown in the picture above).
- It can be daytime despite the game showing nighttime
The clock time is the correct time - the error is simply that the game did not make the day-night transition. You must remember about it, especially if the watch shows the night hours because the difficulties related to the night will remain active :
- encountering stronger infected
- Immunity bar appearing
In extreme cases, you can accidentally initiate a chase or die as a result of completely depleted immunity, if you didn't notice the error.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed to reduce the risk of this bug.
- Use your bed to force a change of the time of day. After using the bed, the time on the watch and the time of day in the game world should coincide correctly.