This page of the guide shows how to receive a refund of Dying Light 2. This chapter may help if. e.g. the game doesn't work as expected or your PC doesn't have the hardware required to play the game. We show how to receive a refund on the PC and console versions (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and X)
- Refunds - basic info
- Dying Light 2 - PC Steam Version refund
- Dying Light 2 - PC Epic Games Store refund
- Dying Light 2 - refund on PS4 and PS5 consoles (PlayStation Store)
- Dying Light 2 - refund on Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X (Microsoft Store) consoles.
Refunds - basic info
You may consider obtaining a refund on Dying Light 2 if:
- The game fails to even start, you encounter graphic artifacts, low framerates (even on a low graphic preset), frequent crashes which prevent you from having a comfortable experience, or the number of bugs and errors is making you simply unable to enjoy the game
- . In Dying Light 2 , you may expect game-breaking bugs that theoretically could prevent further progress on the given saved game slot.
- The graphics quality in the versions for the previous generation consoles (PS4, Xbox One) turning out to be clearly below your expectations.
- You don't want to wait for patches that will fix the most important bugs and optimize the game for better performance.
The refund procedure looks different depending on the platform/store and whether it is a digital or a boxed edition.
Dying Light 2 - PC Steam Version refund
If you want to receive a refund on the PC version purchased on Steam, your playtime must be less than 2 hours and you need to return the game in less than 14 days from the moment of purchase. Here is how to do that:
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Go to the Support tab
- Find Dying Light 2 on the game list.
- Choose a reason for returning the game (e.g. Other) and click on the button "I want a refund".
- Fill out the form and select refund.
Dying Light 2 - PC Epic Games Store refund
If you want to receive a refund on the PC version purchased from Epic Games Store , follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Epic Games Store account.
- Go to the Library tab.
- Find Dying Light 2 on the game list.
- Click on the title to open the order details.
- If the game is eligible for a refund, you'll see a Request a refund button - click on it. .
- Choose any game to return and click on Confirm Return.
- You should receive a confirmation right away.
When it comes to Epic Games Store, you have 14 days from the date of the purchase to be eligible for a refund. An additional requirement is that the total playtime cannot exceed 2 hours.
Dying Light 2 - refund on PS4 and PS5 consoles (PlayStation Store)
In case of the boxed version of Dying Light 2 on PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5, you must submit a refund request to the store or retailer where you purchased the game. Each case of this type is treated individually and the possible refund depends on the will of the vendor.
If you own the digital version of Dying Light 2 on PS4 or PS5, you must contact PlayStation Store Support. You can apply for a refund within 14 days of purchase. PlayStation Store accepts refunds in exceptional circumstances, and you may need to provide a serious justification to recover the money you spend on the game.
You can find the PS4 or PS5 version return form at this link:
Dying Light 2 - refund on Xbox One, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X (Microsoft Store) consoles.
In case of the boxed version of Dying Light 2 on XONE or Xbox Series S / Series X, you must submit a return request to the store or retailer where you purchased the game. Each case of this type is treated individually and the possible refund depends on the will of the vendor.
If you own the digital version of Dying Light 2 on Xbox One or Xbox Series, you need to contact Microsoft / Xbox Store support. Microsoft Store allows you to return a game or cancel a pre-order from your Order History:
You must select the Request a return option and complete the appropriate form.