This page of the Dying Light 2 guide focuses on the fast travel bug - fast travel locations icons may disappear from the map. We also advise what to do when you get this bug.
Note - This bug may not appear in your game. Some bugs and glitches are game-specific and platform-specific. In addition, many bugs should be fixed with the next patches, released after the launch of Dying Light 2.
To use fast travel, select the right icons on the world map. This bug may cause one of these icons to disappear, e.g. the metro station near the Bazaar shown in the above picture. This may prevent you from moving to this place when using fast travel.
Fixing or reducing the chance of getting the bug
- Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed to reduce the risk of this bug.
- Don't use fast travel too often and try to spend as much time as possible in a given part of the city.
- Try to unlock 2 fast travel points for each part of the city as soon as possible. This means that even if one point disappears from the map, you will still be able to move to the other one.
- If the icon disappears from the map, try to reach that location again (e.g. metro station) to "rediscover" it and make it reappear on the world map.
- You can travel between the old town and the center using a paraglider. However, you will have to enter the yellow contaminated areas surrounding the city. You would have to follow safe paths and find ways to fly over the contaminated areas.