Dying Light 2: User Interface Guide Dying Light 2 Guide, Walkthrough
On this page of the Dying Light 2 guide you will find information about the interface. You will learn how to customize it to your preferences, what can be turned off, and what must accompany you in the game.
Last update: Thursday, February 3, 2022
This page of our game guide contains information about the user interface available in Dying Light 2. You will learn how to customize it, e.g. how to turn off the health bars above your opponents.
There are many features in Dying Light 2's settings that you can turn on or off. These allow you to adjust the game to fit your preferences. You can change the following at your own whim:
- disable / enable health bars over opponents;
- font size;
- disable / enable subtitles;
- font color;
- disable / enable subtitle backgrounds
- QTE changes;
- disable / enable the mini-map;
- disable / enable the compass;
- disable / enable quest objective.