From this guide page to Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance you will learn how to upgrade weapons, armor, Usable items and materials.
In D&D Dark Alliance, as in many other role-playing games, you can upgrade the items you receive to increase the character statistics. This is especially important if you want to play at higher difficulty levels.
Upgrading weapons and armor
You can upgrade weapons and armor parts in D&D Dark Alliance in the main camp at the Merchant for the right amount of gold and materials (crystals). The better the quality of the item, the higher the upgrade price.
Usable items in D&D Dark Alliance can be upgraded up to Level 5, and for each level you will have to pay a certain amount of gold. As the level of the item increases, so does its effectiveness.
Upgrading materials (Crystals)
In Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance you can also improve or lower the quality of materials (crystals).
- Common Crystal to Uncommon Crystal: exchange 10 to 1;
- Uncommon Crystal to Rare Crystal: exchange 8 to 1;
- Rare Crystal to Epic Crystal: exchange 6 to 1;
- Epic Crystal to Legendary Crystal: exchange 3 to 1.
Degrading the materials:
- Uncommon Crystal to Common Crystal: Exchange 1 to 10;
- Rare Crystal to Uncommon Crystal: Exchange 1 to 8;
- Epic Crystal to Rare Crystal: Exchange 1 to 6;
- Legendary Crystal to Epic Crystal: exchange 1 to 3.