Here you can read how to acquire Manpower in Dune Spice Wars and where you can spend it. You will find out what the Recruitment Office, Space Guild Infiltration and Recruiting Center are. We will also provide tips on how not to lose units.
What is Manpower and how to spend it?
In other words, the Manpower is made up of people who are ready for employment. The Base generates a large starting amount of this resource, but you will have to increase its production over time. You spend it mainly on:
- Recruitment of military units - army and militia,
- Maintenance of units (fixed fee after recruitment),
- Military buildings (e.g. Airfield),
- Harvester Crews (increases Spice harvest).
How to get Manpower?
The game does not offer many options for getting people ready to work, so this resource should be saved in the early stages of the game.
- The Recruitment Office is a building that increases the gain of people that can be hired over time.
- Agents can increase this parameter when you assign them the Space Guild Infiltration task.
- In addition, you can use the Base building: Recruiting Center, which will increase your Manpower production by 1 for every 2 villages.
- The key to maintaining a high level of Manpower is not to lose units - both harvesters and army units. In a troublesome situation, you may not have enough Manpower to acquire new units, so save the ones you already have and withdraw them when they have little health left.
Lack of Manpower will not only make it impossible to recruit units, but also to heal the existing ones.