Maps: M6. Moorbridge Marshes
I. World Map
Important characters and locations:
1. The Square - when you first arrive at this location you will witness a scene between Bredo Bento and the sheriff
2. Bredo Bento
3. Muddy Boot
4. Leadfinger the Blacksmith - he will appear after you get back from the peat bog. Before talking to him make sure you have a shovel - he will reforge it into a sword for free
Morlinde - you will meet her here after completing SQ25.2 Locate Morlinde in Moorbridge
7. Treasure Map - you will find it during SQ30 And Old Treasure Map.
8. Ambush - after you return from the marshes you will be attacked by the sheriff and the local militia. If you found any proof of the sheriff's involvement in the undead plague, you should be able to convince the militia to your side. The possible proofs are:
Proof 1: Complete the SQ26 Wolf rats of Moorbridge and don't take the money from the innkeeper and then pay for everyone's drinks for the night. The innkeeper will tell you that something is troubling one of the militiamen. Talk to Mirosh about the sheriff, then go and talk to Ilra.
Proof 2: In one of the crypts M6(22) you will encounter two graverobbers. If you manage to convince them not to fight you and then use Human Nature on them, they will tell you that they've seen sheriff in the marshes.
Proof 3: Before fighting the necromancer approach the ruins from behind and listen to him talking about his cooperation with the sheriff.
9. Undead Rufus
10. Treasure Barrel
11. Evil Tree, Gwendala
13. Treasure Barrel
14. Rakorium, Novice Nottel
15. Grave with buttons
17. Fourth mercenary's grave
18. Harpy egg
19. Graves of three mercenaries
20. Treasure chest
21. Crypt with deont Morlinde inside
22. Crypt with graverobbers inside
23. Crypt to which Thalya will lead you
25. Crypt with a sarcophagus. Inside you will find the treasure connected with the SQ30 An Old Treasure Map
26. Crypt - inside you will find a rock goblin