Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen game guide includes both the original Dragon's Dogma and its expansion. Among the most important information you can list: game mechanics, pieces of advice and chapters concerning character creation. All the available quests were described in details and a significant amount of attention was devoted to The Everfall. A precise description on how to deal with the labyrinth, available in Bitterblack Isle expansion, was included. Additional chapters devoted to character creation and character classes (so-called vocations) will surely become a valuable source of knowledge for players that are not familiar with the franchise, and the chapter concerning crafting - creating new objects, will provide a list of available components and products that can be crafted. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is a game available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and now also on PC. The game is a RPG that reminds us of a MMO game: players travel across the land with their computer companions and make progress in the storyline, they complete selected quests and level up which is especially important. Enemies respawn in areas where they have been beaten before (or return even stronger) to increase the challenge. The bow-shooting system is a masterpiece, and various monsters and a lot of magic make the game a must play.
The game guide includes:
- Description of how to complete main and side quests, including how they begin,
- Full description of The Everfall and Bitterblack Isle,
- Bestiary devoted to mighty creatures that you will encounter and tips on how to fight them,
- Pieces of advice for beginners and a description of character classes,
- A list of items that can be crafted which will save you a lot of time,
- A list of available achievements/trophies and ways to unlock them.
Szymon "Hed" Liebert & Patrick "YxU" Homa
About Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Game Guide
Author : Szymon "Hed" Liebert & Patrick "YxU" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Agnieszka "Aeth" Jedrzejczyk
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 122 pages, 625 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.