The most important element of DOTA Auto Chess' gameplay is proper cash management. We can earn gold in three ways:
- Every round we always get 5 gold and 1 gold for winning it.
- Additional gold is awarded for a streak of victories or defeats. This bonus is a maximum of 3 gold per turn. The least profitable strategy is to losing and wining in turns, because this way, we do not gain any extra gold.
- Every round we receive a percentage of the saved cash. One gold coin from every ten you own. You can earn up to five gold per round (even if you have 60 gold coins).
- We can sell unnecessary units. In the case of one-star heroes, we will get a full refund. Unfortunately, when you sell two-star heroes, you lose some gold.
- You can check your income by hovering the cursor over the amount of our gold.
- Before you put aside at least 40 coins, use caution when deciding to refresh the pool of available heroes. This is not economically viable at first.