Below you will find a list of FAQ topics (answers to frequently asked questions) in our Doom Eternal guide. Topics are divided into several different categories e.g. campaign, character development or combat.
- How to defeat the Marauders? - We are talking about demons using red shields. We present all of their main attacks and suggest which weapons and fighting techniques you should use to kill them effectively.
- How to easily defeat Archvile? - They are the monsters that can summons and send other demons to attack the hero. We show how to find and effectively kill Archvile demons.
- Who can be killed with a sword? - We explain when you get the Crucible sword and which demons are best slain with this weapon.
- How do I quickly replenish my supplies? - We describe how to recover lost health and armor points, as well as how to restock ammunition.
- What are the extra lives and how I can use them? - We show how to get extra lives and when you can use them.
- How to get a BFG and when to use it? - We present the location of the BFG 9000 and give tips on when best to use this powerful weapon.
- Why do demons have a red shield? - We explain the effect of totems respawning the demons and suggest how to destroy them.
- Which weapons and upgrades are the best? - We suggest which weapons are best for killing demons and which weapon upgrades are worth getting first.
- What is the Sentinel Armor? - We explain when you can get better armor and what effect it has.
- Big eyes in Nekravol - how to destroy them? - We suggest how to quickly and efficiently destroy the huge eyes that fire projectiles.
- Cacodemons - how to kill them easily? - We present a simple and at the same time very effective technique for eliminating the flying heads.
- Grappling hook - how to use it? - We explain how to activate this gadget and what use it has.
- How can I die less often? We have prepared a set of quick tips on how you may keep your hero alive.
- Missile incoming warning - How to react? We explain what are the missile-incoming alerts and how to behave properly in such situations.
Collectibles and exploration
- How to use fast travel? - Learn when fast travel becomes available and how to activate it.
- What does the question mark on the map mean? - We explain what the question marks are and how to find them.
- How do I get to remote ledges? - We present the main techniques for exploration and completing the platforming sections.
- What are the Slayer Gates? - We explain the Slayer Gates, how to open them and what lies beyond.
- How to reach the question mark in the Taras Nabad shaft? - We are showing the exact way to get to one of the best-hidden locations in the campaign.
- Master of Fasting, how to unlock it? - We explain how to unlock the Master of Fasting trophy.
- What are the blue orbs for? - We explain what blue orbs do and when you can find them.
- The question mark in the Fortress of Doom - how can I reach it? - We explain how to reach the question marker located on a higher floor of the Fortress of Doom, next to the captain's bridge.
- What do I need to know before I start playing? - We have come up with 10 quick tips that you can read before playing the game.
- How long does it take to complete Doom Eternal? - We give an indicative length of the campaign and inform what can further increase the time spent with the game.
- How do I unlock mission challenges? - We explain when you can start doing mission challenges and how to complete them.
- How can I change the character's appearance? - We explain when you can get skins and how to change them.
- How I can enable the Classic Weapon View? - We inform how to unlock the classic weapon view where the weapon is in the middle of the screen (purely cosmetic change).
- How do I start the photo mode? - We show you how to activate Photo Mode in the options and how to turn it on during the game.
- How can I play the classic versions of Doom 1 and Doom 2? We present a list of requirements which are necessary to unlock the two oldest games in the series from the 90s - Doom and Doom II: Hell on Earth.
- Is there a point of no return? - Read this chapter to learn when returning to the Fortress of Doom becomes impossible.
- Why there is a PC in the Fortress of Doom? There are two files on the computer - File 1 and File 2. Initially, there are disabled and File 2 asks you to enter a password.
- How and why should I upgrade weapons? - We explain how to modify weapons and upgrade them further.
- How can I increase the hero's stats? - We inform you when you can increase the stats and which parameters should be increased first.
- Which runes are the best? - We present our three recommended runes that are worth using throughout the campaign.
- Which armor upgrades are the best? - We present our recommendations for the Praetor Suit upgrades that can be obtained with tokens.
- Demonic Corruption Meter - What is it? - We explain what the Demonic Corruption bar is and what do you get by filling it.