During your adventure in Doom Eternal you will encounter a wide range of different types of opponents. On this page of our guide you will find a list of demons occurring in the game.
The demons you encounter in the game are described in the codex. There you will find their brief characteristics and their weaknesses.
- Zombie - a common and weak type of demon;
- Imp - it's one of the most common demons that shoots fireballs at you. It's sensitive to any bullets or projectiles;
- Soldiers - demon's that are vulnerable to Shells, Plasma Rifle and Blood Punch;
- Gargoyle - similar to Imp, but it can fly;
- Lost Soul - it's a demon that is vulnerable to Shells and Ice Bombs;
- Maykr Drones - these are powerful units that are vulnerable to headshots;
- Archnotron - demons that resemble spiders. Their weakest point is the weapon they wield;
- Cacodemon - it's a one-eyed, flying demon. It's vulnerable to explosions and attacks caused by the Ballista;
- Carcass - an enemy that is the result of biomechanical engineering. He's vulnerable to Plasma Rifle and Blood Punch;
- Cyber Mancubus - a powerful mechanical unit. He's vulnerable to Blood Punch. Besides, executing Glory Kill on an enemy of this type causes an explosion;
- Dread Knight - this unit can be stunned with Chaingun;
- Mancubus - is a demon vulnerable to Arm Cannons. Besides, executing Glory Kill on an enemy of this type causes an explosion;
- Pain Elemental - is a demon vulnerable to the attacks from Ballista;
- Pinky - these are demons that are vulnerable to Blood Punch and the attacks unleashed from behind;
- Revenant - a powerful skeleton-like demon that shoots rockets;
- Arch-vile - a dangerous foe that summons other demons to aid him.