In Doom Eternal, you can come across special runes that enhance your skills. You can choose up to three runes at a time. Therefore you can create different combinations.
How do runes work?
Runes enhance and change your skills. With various combinations, you can increase your character's accuracy, increase the stun time, or improve your character's health.
How do I get runes?
You will find the runes while traveling through the game world. They are marked with a special icon, which makes them difficult to get around.
By finding these collectibles, you can unlock new runes, and create more and more interesting combinations.
What runes will I find in the game?
- Savagery - perform Glory Kills faster;
- Seek and Destroy - reduces the distance at which you can perform Glory Kills;
- Blood Fueled - after a successful Glory Kill you will gain a speed boost;
- Air Control - increases movement control while in the air;
- Dazed and Confused - extends the enemy stun time;
- Saving Throw - when you survive a fatal blow, time will slow down for a while;
- Chrono Strike - hold the aiming button to temporarily slow down time;
- Equipment Fiend - enemies killed by equipment reduce the cooldown;
- Punch and Reave - enemies killed by a Blood Punch drop health.