During the gameplay in Doom Eternal, you will get access to many types of powerful weapons which can be used to defeat hordes of hellish enemies. The following page of our guide provides an overview of weapons that will be available in new Doom Eternal.
The Combat Shotgun is a weapon that has already appeared in the previous installment of the series. In Doom Eternal the combat shotgun can operate in two modes:
- Sticky Bombs, which allows you to shoot sticky, burning bullets. This enables you to kill your opponent with just a single bullet. This mode has two upgrades available: Quick Rack and Bigger Boom;
- Full Auto makes the gun act like an automatic shotgun.
Plasma Rifle is a classic and well-known type of weapon that appeared regularly in the subsequent parts of the franchise. In Doom Eternal, it will be used to break enemy shields. It works in two modes:
- Heat Blast, which emits excess heat in the form of a powerful wave. This mode has two upgrades: Quick Fire and Super-Heated Rounds;
- Microwave Beam allows you to shoot with a concentrated beam that immobilizes enemies until they explode.
Rocket Launcher is a powerful type of weapon that allows you to shoot rocket missiles. The weapon has the following firing modes:
- Remote Detonate allows you to fire bullets and choose the moment of their detonation. Two improvements are available: Proximity Fire and Concussive Blast;
- Lock-On Burst - this mode allows you to lock target on your opponent and fire three rockets at him.
Ballista is a weapon that fires single projectiles. It is effective in eliminating flying enemies. This weapon works in two modes:
- Arbalest allows you to fire a bullet that sticks to the enemy and then explodes. This mode has two enhancements: Full Speed and Stranger Explosion;
- Destroyer Blade, which allows you to fire a wide beam of energy. It has two upgrades available: Charging Blast and Rapid Chains.