Guide to Devil May Cry contains detailed walkthrough. In description of every level you find mainly information about eliminating enemies (normal monsters and powerful bosses) and completing platform sections to reach next locations. Also locations of hidden items and bonus areas are included. In the final part of the guide you can find also a list of main hero skills and list of achievements/trophies.
Colors used in the guide
In the following guide those colors are used:
- Brown for ingame characters and enemies.
- Green for important items (keys, new weapons).
- Orange for temporarily unavailable places, which can be searched after unlocking particular skills or gathering some items.
Devil May Cry is a type of game which encourages to completing levels many times. It should not only improve your score but mainly let you search places which were unavailable during the first play.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
About DMC: Devil May Cry Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Bartlomiej Lopatka
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 141 pages, 743 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of DMC: Devil May Cry Game Guide
- Boss: Vergil | 20: The End DMC: Devil May Cry Guide.
- Mission 1: Found | Lost Souls DMC: Devil May Cry Guide.
- Boss: Bob Barbas - first part of the battle | 10: Bad News DMC: Devil May Cry Guide.
- Going through the first part of the funfair | 1: Found DMC: Devil May Cry Guide.
- Mission 18: Demon's Den | Keys DMC: Devil May Cry Guide.
DMC: Devil May Cry Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Ninja Theory
- publisher: Capcom
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
More About DMC: Devil May Cry
For a game that wasn’t even planned, the first Devil May Cry turned out to be truly groundbreaking. Of course, this generated subsequent follow-ups. The history of the franchise is one big sinusoid, but that just makes the story all the more interesting.