This is an unofficial guide for Dishonored. It contains a very detailed description of how to complete all of the missions. Description of each of the stages contains (currently under preparation) information concerning:
- The completion of main and side tasks;
- Possible paths leading to further areas;
- Effective ways of eliminating both the encountered characters and safety systems;
- The solution of puzzles;
- Finding hidden items.
This guide has been colour coded in a following manner:
- Brown for important characters, regardless of whether they are friends or foes.
- Blue for the explored areas (the names of the areas have been put in square brackets).
- Green for regular items to be found throughout the game (gold, medicine, basic weaponry etc.)
- Orange for secret items (treasures) to be found throughout the game, as wel as for items of special interest (eg. keys or quest items).
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
About Dishonored Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "Szczur" Niejadlik
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 147 pages, 860 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Dishonored Game Guide
- Choosing how to eliminate the High Overseer Campbell | Mission 2 - High Overseer Campbell Dishonored Guide.
- Choosing how to eliminate the Pendelton Twins | Mission 3 - House of Pleasure Dishonored Guide.
- Contaminating the bootleg elixir in the Bottle Street Gang's headquarters | Mission 2 - High Overseer Campbell Dishonored Guide.
- Choosing how to eliminate Daud | Mission 7 - The Flooded District Dishonored Guide.
- Sokolov's Paintings - locations | Collectibles Dishonored Guide.