Diablo Immortal: Crests - what are they for? Diablo Immortal guide, tips
Emblems are an additional special currency that have a very important use in Diablo Immortal for character development. Read on to find out exactly what Emblems are, what you can use them for, and how to get them.
Last update: Saturday, June 11, 2022
On this page of the Diablo Immortal guide, you will learn what the Crests are, what are their types, what the Crests are for, and how to get them.
Types of Crests and their use
The Crests in Diablo Immortal are used to increase the drop rate of rare items (legendary gems, runes, etc.) as you progress through Elder Rifts.
At the time of writing this guide, we can distinguish two types of Crsts in Diablo Immortal:
- Rare Crests: each item of this type adds one modifier to an Elder Rift. Completing an empowered Rift in this way guarantees you will receive runes.
- Legendary Crests: each item of this type adds two modifiers to an Elder Rift. Completing such an empowered Rift guarantees you will receive a legendary gem.
How to use Crests?
Using Crests in Diablo Immortal is very simple. Just do the following:
- Interact with the entrance to an Elder Rift in the palace square in Westmarch.
- Use the Crests in the marked places - maximum 3 items.
- Crests can be combined, so you can use, for example, 2 Rare Crests and 1 Legendary Crests simultaneously.
If, for any reason, the Elder Rift is not completed, the Crests will be returned via mail. You will be able to pick them up at any time from your in-box.
How to get Crests?
Depending on the type, Crests in Diablo Immortal can be obtained in different ways:
- Rare Crests: can be purchased from the in-game store for real money, but can also be bought from special traders. Moreover, you receive them from Battle Pass or from daily crest.
- Legendary Crests: can be purchased in the in-game shop for real money, but are also available in limited quantities from special Hilts merchants. Progressing with Battle Pass also yields them.