This page of the guide has descriptions of all the playable classes in Diablo Immortal: Barbarian, Sorcerers, Necromancer, Crusader, Demon Hunter and Monk. We have also included a few tips that can make the game easier.
Barbarians are extremely dangerous fighters who always want to get as close to enemies as possible. Their assortment of skills includes deadly attacks and shouts, as well as AoE abilities and skills that shorten the distance to the enemy.
The main attribute of the Barbarian is Strength, thanks to which the hero increases their Combat Rating and the damage they deal. Vitality and Fortitude are additional attributes worth your attention while developing a Barbarian in Diablo Immortal.
The Barbarian is a very good character class and is also recommended for beginners. The barbarian will do great in both solo and group play.
The strengths and weaknesses of the Barbarian in Diablo Immortal:
Very high damage (single target and AoE attacks)
Long ability cooldowns
Highly mobile enemies using long-range attacks can keep the Barbarian at bay
- Lacerate: every third hit heals you for 15% of the damage done.
- Frenzy : each hit increases attack speed for a few seconds - this effect can stack up to 5 times.
- Furious Charge: the hero charges forward, deals damage and knocks back all enemies along their path.
- Hammer of the Ancients: the Barbarian summons a mighty hammer that hits enemies in front of them, inflicts damage and creates additional shock waves lasting 2 seconds.
- Chained Spear: the character throws 3 chained spears that deal damage and lure pierced enemies towards the character, dealing them additional damage at the same time.
- Cleave : The Barbarian unleashes a powerful attack that deals damage to all enemies in front of them and causes the opponents to bleed.
- Leap: the hero dashes to the indicated location and upon landing, deals damage to all nearby enemies and reduces their movement speed for 4 seconds.
- Sprint: the hero increases their movement speed for a few seconds. While the skill is active, you can slam through enemies and you will not be affected by movement restricting effects.
- Whirlwind: the Barbarian becomes a vortex of steel, moves much slower, but constantly attacks all nearby enemies.
- Demoralize: the character releases a shout that forces nearby monsters to attack. The shout deals damage and also reduces the damage dealt by enemies for a few seconds.
- Ground Stomp: stuns nearby targets and deals damage. Longer charging time of the skill increases its range and duration.
- Undying Rage: the Barbarian becomes immortal for 4 seconds and all their attacks heal them for 30% of the damage dealt.
- Grab: the hero grabs a nearby enemy and uses them as a weapon. The ability can be reactivated to throw an enemy, damaging all enemies that they hit.
- Wrath of the Berserker: the character gets into a frenzy that increases attack speed and movement speed for a few seconds.
Sorcerers learned magical techniques that help them fight hordes of enemies while staying out of the reach of their claws. Sorcerers in Diablo Immortal can use different schools of magic, so they can, e.g. burn or freeze enemies. The primary weapons of sorcerers are wands and staffs.
The main attribute of a Sorcerer in Diablo Immortal is Intelligence, which increases the character's Combat Rating and damage dealt. Consider developing the Vitality and Fortitude attributes too.
The strengths and weaknesses of the Sorcerer in Diablo Immortal:
High AoE damage and solid damage dealt against a single target
A character dependent on skills
Very good crowd control skills
Great mobility after unlocking Teleport
No group reinforcements
- Magic Missile: the character fires a missile of magical energy that deals damage when it hits a target.
- Electrocute: the Sorcerer shoots beams of electricity from their fingers that deal damage to the first target hit, then they jump up to 3 additional enemies for reduced damage.
- Black Hole: you conjure a black hole at the selected location, attracting all nearby enemies and damaging them within 3 seconds.
- Disintegrate: you direct a beam of pure energy in a chosen direction, dealing damage to all enemies within the radius and causing them to take increased damage for a few seconds.
- Ice Crystal: you summon a giant ice crystal that deals damage for several seconds. When the crystal wears out, it will shatter and deal additional damage to all nearby enemies. The skill can be reactivated to break the crystal at any time.
- Meteor: you summon a meteor that falls from the sky, dealing damage and stunning all enemies in the area of impact for a few seconds. The place where the meteor hits stays burned for a few seconds and deals additional damage.
- Arcane Torrent: you summon a barrage of arcane projectiles, each damaging all enemies near the impact location.
- Lightning Nova: you throw bolts of lightning in all directions, dealing damage.
- Ice Armor: the character is surrounded by an ice barrier that absorbs a certain amount of damage. Once the barrier wears out, it will shatter, damaging all nearby enemies. You can reactivate the skill to break the barrier immediately.
- Scorch: the character fires a flaming orb that deals damage and knocks back enemies, leaving behind a burning trail that inflicts damage for a few seconds.
- Ray of Frost: you fire a beam of frost in a selected direction, continuously damaging all enemies along the chosen path.
- Slow Time: the character summons a bubble that stays in the selected area for a few seconds, reducing the attack speed and movement speed of enemies hit and slowing the movement of their projectiles.
- Arcane Wind: the hero releases a gust of wind in the selected direction, dealing damage and knocking back enemies. Longer charging of skills increases the range, damage and knockback distance of targets. Arcane Wind will inflict increased damage on burning enemies.
- Teleport: teleports the character forward a certain distance.
Crusaders are saints,armored warriors who always strive to fight evil. Well-trained Crusaders are able to deflect enemy attacks with a huge shield. They can also use holy power, meaning they are not limited only to close combat.
The main attribute of the Crusader is Strength, which increases the Combat Rating of the character as well as the damage dealt. Consider developing other attributes, such as Vitality or Willpower.
The strengths and weaknesses of the Crusader in Diablo Immortal:
High AoE damage
Long skill cooldowns
Very high stamina
Weak damage in a 1v1 fight
Great crowd control and great buffs
Skill-dependent as the primary attack deals low damage
Very high stamina
- Punish: each attack earns you Hardened Senses, increasing the Block chance for 2 seconds.
- Sacred Fire: you deal damage to the main target plus 25% damage to all enemies in front of you.
- Shield Glare: the ability deals damage to all enemies in front of the character and blinds them for a few seconds.
- Holy Banner: for several seconds, increases the chance of a critical hit by 100%, but reduces damage from critical hits to 135%. When the Critical Hit chance exceeds 100%, it additionally increases Critical Hit damage by up to 65%.
- Consecration: AoE ability that deals damage to all nearby enemies within several seconds.
- Falling Sword: the hero rams the holy sword into the ground, where it deals damage to all nearby enemies for 5 seconds. The ability can be reactivated in order to fall to the ground next to the sword and deal extra AoE damage.
- Draw and Quarter: the Crusader mounts a celestial war horse for 5 seconds, which dispels all movement restricting effects, increases movement speed and slightly modifies the primary attack. Moreover, the sacred chains bind up to 6 nearby enemies, whom the hero drags behind while riding.
- Condemn: causes a powerful explosion that deals damage to nearby enemies after a few seconds. The ability can be reactivated to trigger a premature detonation, but the blast will have a shorter range and will deal less damage.
- Shield Charge: the hero charges forward with the shield, pushing away all enemies along the path and dealing them damage. Opponents that collide with obstacles in the area will be additionally stunned for a few seconds.
- Conjuration of Light: a buff that protects your character and nearby allies, making you immune to damage for a few seconds.
- Spinning Shield: the hero throws a spinning shield that deals damage to all enemies along the path. The shield then returns to the Crusader, dragging encountered enemies with it and dealing them additional damage.
- Judgment: slows down all enemies in the area and deals them damage. The center of this skill's area will explode after a while, dealing bonus damage and stunning all targets within its range.
- Sweep Attack: the Crusader performs a sweep swing, damaging all enemies in front of the character. A longer charging time increases the range and damage of the attack. A fully charged Sweep Attack knocks back enemies.
Demon Hunters in Diablo Immortal are highly effective killers who attack their targets from a safe distance using a variety of long-range weapons. Demon Hunters aren't very good at fighting at close distance, so they've mastered the ability to dodge.
The main attribute of the Demon Hunter is Strength, which increases the Combat Rating and the damage done. When developing the Demon Hunter, it is also worth paying attention to such attributes as Fortitude and Vitality.
The strengths and weaknesses of the Demon Hunter in Diablo Immortal:
Very good mobility
Vulnerability to effects impairing crowd control
Traps, shooting turrets
No group buffs
- Crossbow Shot: a primary attack that deals damage to the target hit. The character moves slower while using this attack.
- Explosive Arrow: the character fires projectiles that explode upon hitting the target and deal damage in a small area.
- Daring Swing: the hero uses a rope to get to a nearby place, causing damage at the same time. Enemies cannot attack your character while you perform this attack.
- Rain of Vengeance: the Demon Hunter bombard an area with missiles that damage enemies in the target area.
- Knife Trap: the hero places a trap in a selected place, which explodes when an enemy approaches it.
- Strafe: the character spins and shoots in all directions, attacking all nearby targets. When using this skill, you will move much slower.
- Knockback Shot: you fire a dark energy shot that deals damage and knocks back enemies. Enemies knocked back to obstacles are additionally stunned for a few seconds.
- Multishot: the hero fires a series of missiles in the selected direction and deals damage to more enemies.
- Sentry: you summon a turret for 30 seconds that attacks nearby enemies.
- Smoke Screen: the skill creates a thick cloud of smoke that hides your character and nearby allies for a few seconds.
- Impale: the character throws knives in the selected direction, damaging all enemies hit.
- Escape: you deal damage and slow down the target you hit while rolling backwards to gain distance from your opponent.
- Spinning Chakram: the chakram deals damage to all targets along the path followed by additional damage on its way back. Catching a chakram on its way back will reset its cooldown, but no more than 3 times every 12 seconds.
- Vengeance: when activated, the character changes its form, which causes each primary attack to fire additional 2 projectiles. Passively, the character gains movement speed for each nearby enemy (this bonus stacks up to 10 times).
Monks are true masters of martial arts who can quickly move around the battlefield and overwhelm their opponents with multiple attacks. Furthermore, these divine warriors have been given access to a variety of buff auras and elemental damage attacks.
The main attribute of the Monk in Diablo Immortal is Strength, which increases the Combat Rating and the damage done. Additionally, it is recommended to invest in Fortitude and Vitality to increase the character survivability.
The strengths and weaknesses of the Monk in Diablo Immortal:
Very high mobility
Relatively low vitality compared to the Barbarian and Crusader
Short skill cooldowns
Low damage in a 1v1 fight
Solid AoE damage
Crowd control skills
- Fists of Thunder: you teleport to a nearby enemy and land a series of quick blows. You can teleport again after every third hit.
- Deadly Reach: the character creates lines of piercing force that deal damage to the main target and enemies behind the target.
- Exploding Palm: the attack deals damage and additionally causes enemies to bleed for a few seconds. Enemies that die while bleeding explode, damaging others in the area.
- Wave of Light: you crush enemies in a particular area with a focused wave of light, dealing a certain amount of damage to them.
- Flying Kick: the Monk delivers a kick, damaging and knocking back enemies.
- Flying Dragon: you pull nearby enemies towards you, soar into the sky and deal AoE damage upon landing back.
- Mystic Strike: the Monk lunges forward, leaving a ghost behind him, which will return to you after a while, dragging all enemies along its path with it and dealing damage to them.
- Seven-Sided Strike: the character jumps quickly between opponents, delivering 7 strikes altogether. Additional hits on the same target deal 50% damage.
- Shield of Zen: you can protect yourself or an ally with a shield that absorbs a certain amount of damage for a few seconds. The shield also prevents all effects that limit your control over the character. By providing protection for an ally, you will protect yourself too.
- Cyclone Strike: the hero creates a vortex that attracts nearby targets and damages them. Longer charging time increases the range and damage of the skill.
- Wave Strike: you release a wave of energy that deals damage. Longer charging time increases the range and damage of the skill. When fully charged, Wave Strike knocks back enemies.
- Imprisoned Fist: the ability deals damage and immobilizes hit targets for a short time.
- Inner Sanctuary: place a runic circle of protection for a few seconds, which reduces all damage taken by you and your allies in the circle by 50%.
- Mystic Allies: you summon two spiritual allies to fight by your side for 10 seconds. Spiritual allies have the same amount of health as your character.
Necromancers in Diablo Immortal are the true rulers of life and death. With Rathma's support, they can use dark powers to resurrect skeletons or cast terrifying curses on their opponents. Necromancers, like Sorcerers, prefer to eliminate their opponents from a distance.
The main attribute of the Necromancer in Diablo Immortal is Intelligence, which increases the character's Combat Rating and damage dealt. Consider developing Fortitude and Vitality too.
Necromancer is one of the characters classes recommended for beginners due to the fact that they can handle every possible situation on their own.
The strengths and weaknesses of the Necromancer in Diablo Immortal:
He is great in solo play.
High damage dealt to a single target as well as AoE damage
High vulnerability if no pets are at your side
The pets serve as tanks and protect the main character from taking damage
- Soulfire: the hero throws a spirit orb that explodes after hitting an enemy, dealing additionally low area damage.
- Bone Spear: you fire a piercing bone spear to deal damage and pierce up to 2 additional enemies. Damage decreases with each additional enemy.
- Grim Scythe: the Necromancer performs an attack with a summoned scythe, damaging all enemies in front of them. Each enemy you hit leaves behind a corpse.
- Command Skeletons: you order skeleton champions to charge to a target location and you increase their attack speed for a few seconds. This ability also has a passive effect, allowing you to resurrect one skeleton champion every 8 seconds.
- Corpse Explosion: the character explodes all corpses in the indicated area, causing damage to nearby enemies.
- Bone Spikes: you summon bone spikes that shoot out of the ground, stunning and damaging enemies. Longer charging time increases the range and damage of the skill.
- Wraith Form: the Necromancer transforms into a wraith, gaining increased movement speed and immunity for 2 seconds. You cannot attack during this time.
- Skeleton Mage: you summon an immobile skeleton mage that remains on the map for several seconds and throws projectiles in the selected direction that damage all enemies along the path.
- Bone Wall: the wall stays on the map for a few seconds, blocks the movement of all enemies and allies, as well as all enemy projectiles.
- Corpse Lance: the Necromancer summons projectiles from a nearby corpse that pierce the target and other nearby enemies. Hitting the same target multiple times causes reduced damage.
- Bone Armor: you create a bone shield that protects you and nearby allies and absorbs a certain amount of damage for 12 seconds.
- Dark Curse: the hero curses all enemies in the area, dealing damage to them and significantly reducing their field of view.
- Bone Spirits: you unleash bone spirits that deal a certain amount of damage to enemies.
- Command Golem: you summon a Bone Golem for 24 seconds. Upon summoning, it will damage all nearby enemies and stun them for a while. You can order the Golem to go in a specific direction, where it will deal damage and focus enemies' attention for 6 seconds.