On this page of the Diablo 2 Resurrected guide, you will find information on the default control settings in the game on the keyboard and mouse for PC, and on the pad for consoles version: Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Playstation 4, and Playstation 5.
Previous / next skill
Using belt items
Quick access to skills (prior keybind required)
Text screen - chat
Clear text message
Quick access to skills for RMB
Stay still - allows you to attack staying in place
Show items on the ground
Show / hide party members portraits
Turn on/off map
Change the location of the mini-map (left / right)
Show team members names on the map
Show NPC names on map
Say "Follow me" (numeric keypad)
Say "For you" (numeric keypad)
Say "Thanks" (numeric keypad)
Say "Sorry" (numeric keypad)
Say "Bye!" (numeric keypad)
Say "Die!" (numeric keypad)
Say "Run!" (numeric keypad)
Legacy Mode (available in beta, switch between the old and new look of the game)
Below you will find information about useful keyboard shortcuts that will speed up and facilitate the gameplay:
- F1-F8 - select a skill from the bottom skill panel, and then press the button from the "F section" to assign a quick use key. You will still need to click LMB/RMB to use the skill. Even if you do not initially intend to change the skills, it is worth assigning a fast travel portal key to flee the battlefield in a critical situation.
- 1-4 - using potions from the belt. You can put mana regeneration or health potions in there. These slots contain additional rows (visible when you hover the cursor over it), which will expand as you get better belts. Potions in the belt do not share space with the equipment. They also stay in assigned positions: if you have health potions under the "2" key and consume them, then, after obtaining another one, it will immediately go to the right place. The excess will go to the inventory.
- Shift LMB - (in the inventory) moving the item to the belt instead of dragging it (if the potions have assigned slots, they will go to the right ones).
- Ctrl LMB - (trade/stash inventory) fast picking up/ selling items.
- Shift - standing still: useful when casting spells and ranged shots. It allows you to display two windows of the items to compare the one from the backpack with the equipped one. Using small arms, you will also be able to swing in place.