Devil May Cry 5 does not have high system requirements. This game should work on nearly any computer with no problem, the same as in the case of consoles. There were no gameplay problems or bugs noted. Annotations:
- It is best to play Devil May Cry 5 with a pad.
- Internet connection when playing is recommended on the Steam platform (synchronization of save files and additional rewards for playing the game regularly)
- It is worth using the VSync technology in graphics options, as the game might feature high tearing effect even in the case of stable/excessive FPS.
- The game does not support the ultrawide (21:9) resolution.
We played the game on a PC with below specs:
- CPU: Intel i7-3770,
- GPU: GeForce 1070,
- RAM: 16GB,
With the above specification, it was possible to play the game at the highest graphical setting available whilst maintaining 60 FPS at 1080p. The game is well optimized and does not have robust system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer (64 bit),
- HDD Space: at least 35GB,
- Internet connection is not required, nonetheless, some pieces of data are transferred and synchronized with the servers (this way you can receive occasional rewards for the game). It is necessary, however, to activate the game via the Internet during the first launch (steam).
- GPU supporting DirectX 11,
- The PC version of the game supports Xbox controllers, as well as many other standard USB pads.
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel i5 4460 / AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 / AMD Radeon R7 260X
- GPU memory: 2GB
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel i7 3770 / AMD FX-9590
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB VRAM) / AMD Radeon RX 480 (8GB VRAM)
- GPU memory: 8GB