The unofficial guide for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided contains a set of information needed to finish it, and to discover its full content. The initial pages of the guide touch upon the most important elements of the gameplay, focusing on the elements which had been changed as compared to Human Revolution, contain a comparison of available augmentations along with the suggestions concerning the order of acquiring them, and inform how to unlock achievements.
The guide mostly focuses on the comprehensive walkthrough for the game. This chapter contains very detailed descriptions of all main and side quests. The mission descriptions contain various ways of reaching the corresponding areas, and include various decisions and their consequences. The walkthrough includes high-quality maps of all major and secondary locations. The subsequent maps contain markers of, among others, important quest locations or places with valuable items. The final pages of the guide are various comparisons, including information about the location of dealers or eBooks.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a direct continuation of the 2011 game Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The plot of the new installment takes place in 2029, and once again, its main character is Adam Jensen, who has to solve a global intrigue, while visiting futuristic cities (e.g. Prague) in the process. The new game, following the pattern of its predecessors, combines elements of an action game and RPG genre, emphasizing freedom of exploration and choosing your own approach to gameplay.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas & Patrick "Yxu" Homa (www.gamepressure.com)
About Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas & Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
last update : October 20, 2016
Guide contains : 73 pages, 520 images, 25 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Game Guide
- Endings - What Should I Know How To Unlock the Best Ending Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Guide.
- Which augmentations should be unlocked first? Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Guide.
- The Golden Ticket - side quest Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Guide. The page contains a walkthrough to the side quest The Golden Ticket. The description will tell you where to find the document agent and the forger, how to get rid of Drahomir and how to authenticate the permission for Edward and Irenka.
- Neon Nights - side quest Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Guide. The page contains the walkthrough for the side quest Neon Nights found in Deus Ex Mankind Divided. The walkthrough contains information how to reach the rave, how to find the Dvalich laboratory, and how to stop the production of the drug Neon.
- The Harvester - side quest Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Guide.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Eidos Montreal
- publisher: Square-Enix / Eidos
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
More About Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
In some role-playing games, such as Deus Ex or Fallout, you don't have to resort to violence to complete the game. What's more, the so-called "pacifist run" or non violent often turns out to be much more interesting or challenging than usual combat.
Many RPGs deserved proper follow-ups, yet they have been sitting on the shelf with poor prospects for the future for years. Here is a sad reminder of the great role-playing games that are unlikely to be revived any time soon.
There is a great race among open-world game developers to see who can make the most gigantic virtual world. Meanwhile, the hearts of players are often won by developers who focus on filling smaller realms with more concise attractions.
CD Projekt Red may claim Cyberpunk 2077 is a breakthrough, unprecedented phenomenon, but the truth is that great artists steal – especially from GTA and Deus Ex. Let's take a closer look at how CP2077's particular elements fare against those classics.
Several months before the planned premiere of the new game by CD Projekt RED we invite you to go through the list of movies, pieces of literature, games, and music representing the cyberpunk genre.