On this page of the guide to Destruction AllStars you will find the most important information about the Carnado mode. You will learn how to cooperate with the team and win matches in the Carnado mode, as well as what are the trusty techniques which will allow you to contribute to the whole team's high score.
Carnado mode - general information
Carnado is a team mode in which two teams compete against each other for points. Each team can have up to 8 players. All members of a given team fight for their common score. The team which has more points at the end of a match wins.
If you play in mulitplayer mode, then a specific restriction applies to Carnado - a maximum of two players can choose the same AllStar for the match. If you have a favorite AllStar, then try to book them as soon as possible so that you don't have to play a "substitute" character.
The task of each player is to collect Gears. You can do this in several different ways:
- Hitting the enemy cars (Hit).
- Destroying enemy cars (Wreck).
- Annihilate, i.e. destroying an enemy car and eliminating the AllStar who drives it.
- Destroying cars abandoned by other players - you must do this before the vehicle self-destructs.
- Hitting other Stars with melee attacks (Barge).
- Driving over players who are moving on foot.
- Eliminating (K.O.) players who are moving on foot.
- Dodging at the right moment.
- Completing mini-games while staying on the roof of another player's vehicle - you can earn points for breaking or stealing a car (Takeover).
The current number of gears is shown at the top of the screen. In the same area you can also see notifications about what recently scored points for the team (see the example from our picture - 2 light hits rewarded with 1 point).
The maximum number of gears you can collect varies depending on how you move around the arena. You need to keep this in mind if you don't want to reach this limit too often and prevent yourself from collecting more gears.
- By far, you can collect the lowest number of gears if you travel on foot. This method of traversing the arena should be the last resort. Try to quickly get a vehicle.
- Using one of the standard vehicles allows you to collect and simultaneously transport up to 50 gears.
- Using a Hero Vehicle of a given AllStar allows you to collect and simultaneously transport up to 80 gears.
You need to reach the tornado in the centrer of the map with the gears you have. Only then will they be deposited and the score of your team will increase by the number of gears you have delivered.
Carnado mode - how to win matches?
Introductory note - Due to the fact that Carnado is a team mode, even if your team loses a multiplayer match, it's not always a reflection of your actions. The game can simply assign you team members who are not very good at this mode. You can alleviate this problem a bit by playing with some friends who are familiar with Destruction AllStars.
The most important decisions in the Carnado mode regard when to reach the tornado and deposit as many gears as possible:
- You have to be aware that if you are eliminated, you will lose all the gears you have collected so far. Try to attack your opponents for as long as the technical condition of your vehicle allows.
- When you summon the Hero Vehicle, try to use it to collect the maximum of 80 gears. You always lose your car when you drive it into the tornado, so this tactic is especially beneficial.
- We advise you to play an AllStar with more durable Hero Vehicles, for example Ultimo, Bluefang, Fuego, Ratu or Muna. This will increase your chances of collecting 80 points before the Hero Vehicle is seriously damaged.