As the Destiny 2 gameplay takes place entirely on public servers, they are governed by their own rights and allow the user to take part in more activities than simple repetitive elements, which are available every day, and the main storyline. All players are subject to the resets - if you are in the process of performing an operation that is about to be reset, it will be interrupted, and all the progress you have made so far will be lost. The reset is always at 11:00 AM (CEST) [9:00 AM UTC]. In addition, the weekly reset occurs every Tuesday.
Items subject to a daily reset:
- The list of 3 challenges on each planet,
- A new set of challenges in the Crucible,
- A new set of challenges in the Strikes,
- Possible new Adventures on the maps.
Items subject to a weekly reset:
- The appearance of Xur the merchant, together with a new assortment (only available until Friday!),
- New equipment at Tess Everis (products for bright dust)
- New Trials of the Nine (also only until Friday!),
- The Flashpoint,
- The Nightfall,
- Progression in the Leviathan Raid,
- Acquiring new clan experience,
- Treasure maps at Cayde-6's store,
- The Meditation missions from Ikora,
- The milestones - if you have not completed one, progress is lost.