The following guide contains all necessary information regarding Demon's Souls. Here you will learn all the basic and advanced mechanics to complete this very demanding production developed by From Software. Throughout this guide, we try to help you successfully complete the game and draw your attention to the most important secrets. The material is intended primarily for beginners and intermediate fans of the game, however, old veterans will also find something of interest.
One of the most important parts of the guide is a complete walkthrough description, divided into separate areas. You will learn how to go through all the lands, how to deal with given opponents and where to find something valuable. Our guide includes all boss fights - we inform you about the location of bosses, their basic attacks, weaknesses, and also show you how to defeat a given boss in different ways, depending on whether you prefer close combat, fighting from a distance, or for example, playing as a magician.
The second, equally important part of the guide is the extensive section including the answers to the most frequently asked questions, i.e. FAQ. Among other things, you will find information there on how to trade with other players, how miracles differ from magic, what can be done with the bosses' souls, and what to consider when choosing weapons.
In the Demon's Souls guide, you will also find details of the game's main elements. Among other things, we have described all initial character classes, character's conditions, and the world tendencies.
- Demon's Souls Remake: Quick beginners' tips
- Demon's Souls Remake: Walkthrough, list of all areas
- Demon's Souls Remake: All bosses
- Demon's Souls Remake: Platforms - what can I play on?
- Demon's Souls Remake: Language versions
Demon's Souls Remake: Quick beginners' tips
Below we've listed some of the most important tips for players who are only just starting their adventure with Demon's Souls Remake:
- It's always worth having a shield at the ready! Especially when you're going through a location you haven't explored yet. The shield will reduce the risk of getting injured in an ambush.
- Spend the souls you've earned. If you die, your character's souls will perish. There is a chance to get them back, by reaching the place where you died. Keep in mind, though, that since you died here, it's gonna be hard to get them back, too.
- Use the storage box to store less useful items. Each item you take a has a bit of weight to it, and your character has an inventory capacity limit and thus can not collect all the items indefinitely.
- Ambush opponents from behind to backstab them. This is one of the stronger attacks, which can take a very large amount of opponent's health. You can perform it when you approach the opponent from behind by pressing R1.
- Quick dodges are possible when your inventory weight capacity is not more than 50%. If your gear is more than 50% of your capacity, then your dodges will be very slow.
More information can be found on a separate page of our guide: Starting tips.
Demon's Souls Remake: Walkthrough, list of all areas
On the following page of the guide to Demon's Souls Remake, we've listed all the areas in the game.
- Gates Of Boletaria (1-1)
- The Lord's Path (1-2)
- Inner Ward (1-3)
- The King's Tower (1-4)
- Smithing Grounds (2-1)
- The Tunnel City (2-2)
- Underground Temple (2-3)
- Prison Of Hope (3-1)
- Upper Latria (3-2)
- The Ivory tower (3-3)
- Island's Edge (4-1)
- The Ritual Path (4-2)
- Altar of Storms (4-3)
- Deprived Chasm (5-1)
- Swamp of Sorrow (5-2)
- The Rotting Haven (5-3)
Demon's Souls Remake: All bosses
The following pages of the guide to Demon's Souls Remake contain tips regarding all boss fights in the game.
- Vanguard Demon
- Tower Knight
- Old King Allant
- Armour Spider
- Dragon God
- Fool's Idol
- Old Monk
- Old Hero
- Storm King
- Dirty Colossus
- Maiden Astrea
- King Allant
Demon's Souls Remake: Platforms - what can I play on?
Demon's Souls Remake is currently available exclusively on the PS5. At the moment it is not known if and when this game will appear on other platforms.
Demon's Souls Remake: Language versions
Demon's Souls offers many language versions which can be freely changed in the settings - it applies both to the text language and the voiceover language.
About Demon's Souls Remake Guide
Author : Dawid "DavideLi" Lubczynski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : June 17, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Demon's Souls Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Bluepoint Games
- publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PS5
More About Demon's Souls
People who push FromSoftware for easy difficulty levels in Sekiro or Dark Souls are violating the creator's sacred right to make their work whatever they want it to be. And at the same time, they're kind of right...
Death or failure in games tends to quickly become insignificant. That's why some developers use clever tricks to make us care more about not losing.
Ico, The Last Guardian, Demon's Souls, Patapon are all things of the past. In Sony's new reality, there's seemingly no more room for funding titles that resist Western trends and set their own.
With these games, even if the release price is high, it's not terrible, because they will last for many weeks or even months. We present the most interesting games from 2020, in which you can spend up to a hundred hours.
A PS5 is hard to come by, and it's hard to get new games that make the most of its power. In the hope of tackling both problems, we begin to assemble the list of the best new games available on PlayStation 5.