On this page of the Deathloop game guide, we answer the question of how to change the time of day and how the time of day influences the game in terms of gameplay and eliminating the main objectives, Visionaries.
InDeathloop there is no clock cycle - the time of day does not change automatically as you spend more time in the game.
The time of day is chosen when moving to a particular part of the island, and until the activity on this location is completed, it will not change. The game also does not have a timer that limits how much time you can spend at a certain time of day. Available times of day are: morning, mid-day, afternoon and night.
The time of day is directly linked to the assassination of Visionaries, the main opponents in the game. Depending on the time of day, some circumstances may change:
- location and activities of the Visionaries,
- position and activities of opponents,
- availability of unique passages
- availability of intelligence data - some knowledge can be acquired or used only at a certain time of the day,
- availability of unique variants of assassinations - for example, getting rid of the Visionary by ambush is possible only if he appears at the place at the right time of day.
Deathloop rewards experimenting and learning about the game world. By learning what can happen in a particular region at a particular time of day, you can eliminate the Visionaries more effectively.