Unofficial guide to Dead Island Riptide offers mainly very detailed walkthrough of all main quests enriched with pictures and maps. An overview of particular stages contain, among others, hints about fulfilling the obtained orders, eliminating dangers and exploration.
In this guide you can find also description of all available additional missions to unlock and detailed information about localization of all secrets. In the final part of this guide, we added individual chapters concerning fight, equipment, character's development, types of zombies and gaining trophies/achievements.
Guide to Dead Island Riptide - still under construction - offers:
- complete, richly illustrated walkthrough of all main missions
- description of all secondary missions
- localization of all secrets
- hints concerning character's development and equipment
- hints concerning fight and elimination of different types of zombies
- full list of trophies/achievements
Colors in this guide
In hereby guide you can find colors as following:
- Brown for names of important NPCs.
- Blue for visited locations.
- Green for standard items you find during playing (weapons, ammo, resources).
- Orange for some unique items required for missions (like keys) and also secrets.
What is more, all names of missions in this guide are bolded.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gry-online.pl)
About Dead Island Riptide Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Bartlomiej Lopatka
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 244 pages, 996 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Dead Island Riptide Game Guide
Dead Island Riptide Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Techland
- publisher: Deep Silver / Koch Media
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
Dead Island Riptide brings back the explosive mix of open-world gameplay, co-op first-person action and RPG elements to fans worldwide.
They thought they had escaped the terrors of Banoi and survived the apocalypse on a corrupted paradise. Then their fate took a turn for the worse…
The Dead Island heroes escaped in a helicopter to the safety of a military ship, but when a furious storm hits and the virus suddenly spreads throughout the crew, the nightmare starts all over again, leaving hope drowning in the rising tides.
- New Character
- New Vehicles
- New Levels and Weather Conditions
- Evolved Multiplayer
- Weapon Proficiency
- Hub Defense Game Mechanics
- Techland - Developer Website.
- Deep Silver / Koch Media - Publisher Website.
- Dead Island Riptide - Official Website.
Dead Island Riptide PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 9600 GT or better), 7 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7