Dead Island 2: List of all secrets Dead Island 2 guide, tips
In Dead Island 2, there are various collectibles and optional activities waiting to be discovered. On this page of the guide, you will find a list of secrets and activities (keys and access cards, workbenches, merchants) and a list of the more difficult puzzles to solve.
Last update: Friday, April 21, 2023
In Dead Island 2, all available districts can be scoured for collectibles and activities, and this is the page of the guide that will help you locate them all. Here we list and show locations of secrets, collectibles, and optional activities such as finding keys, workbenches, and unlocking traders. In addition, we supply solutions to more complex puzzles that appear in the game.
Secrets and optional activities
- Keys and access cards - on this page we show locations of obtainable keys, passwords, and keycards. They are mostly found as loot or are taken from unique zombies (named ones).
- Traders - we prepared a list of all Traders appearing in the game. Here you'll learn where Traders can be found, what has to be done in order for them to start trading with us, and what is in their stock.
- Workbenches - view this page to view a list of all workbenches appearing in all 10 districts. Workbenches can be interacted with to modify weapons and create items through crafting. Some of them are unlocked only after meeting certain requirements.
- Sewer pressure riddle - here you can find a solution for an unusually complex puzzle encountered in Brentwood Sewer. It requires balancing the pressure and make it match the values from gauges.
- Message in a bottle puzzle - from this page, you'll learn where to find the titular bottle (Santa Monica) and where to find further clues from the culinary critic.