Armored enemies do not appear in the Days Gone at the beginning of your campaign, although during its progress they occur more often. On this page of the guide we will show you how to effectively attack armored enemies.
- The easiest way to recognize an armored enemy is to use a helmet or other headgear. Depending on the type of encountered enemy, the rest of the body may be exposed or also "hidden" behind a heavy armor.
- The best way to defeat an armored enemy is to repeatedly fire on the same part of the body. The first hit should deprive the enemy of a piece of armor. Subsequent hits should reduce his health points. This tactic works best when aiming at the head. After the opponent loses the helmet as a result of the first successful hit, he dies immediately after he gets hit for the second time (this time in the "open" head without any protection).
- In battles with armored enemies explosives and grenades don't work too good. Unlike normal enemies, the explosion of any explosive device will not lead to immediate death of the opponent.
- Enemies that use heavy armor cannot be killed by stealth attacks with the use of knife. Don't waste your time on trying to overcoming them from behind.
- If in the area there are other ("normal") enemies, then deal with them first. This way you will avoid the possible problems with alarming other opponents while attacking the armored enemy.
- In this phase of the campaign you can meet opponents with flamethrowers (example is shown in the picture). You can also kill them by destroying pieces of heavy armor (it's best to destroy the helmet to bring out a clear chance of headshot). In addition, you can also target the fuel tanks they carry on their backs. Sufficient damage to the tank will lead to its explosion and the enemy will die on the spot.