This Day of The Tentacle Remastered game guide contains a detailed walkthrough to this adventure game. Day of the Tentacles Remastered is a new version of a LucasArts production from 1993, which entered the canon of the type. This game guide will lead you through all the extraordinary adventures of three friends, who were teleported to various epoques and now have to find a way back to their world and defeat the Tentacle. Day of the Tentacle Remastered is to some extent non-linear and some actions connected to story-based quests can be fulfilled in different order. Moreover, besides completing these quests, you can also discover a lot of side missions when exploring the game world. Remember that the walkthrough we propose is merely one of the ways that you can complete this game. It considers only actions necessary to complete the main story, leaving a lot of space for your creativity. To make it easier for you to find certain information, the guide is divided into several chapters and subchapters that treat about story-based quests. All the items that are vital for story progress (that you should collect or use) are described in the text, along with their English names. They are marked red. All the moments during which you need to switch characters are marked blue.
Day of the Tentacle Remastered game guide contains:
- General tips
- PC / PlayStation 4 controls description
- An illustrated walkthrough containing solutions to all the puzzles and ways of running conversations
About Day of the Tentacle: Remastered Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Retromaniak for gamepressure.com
Translator : Marek Cendrzak
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 13 pages, 110 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Day of the Tentacle: Remastered Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Find oil, vinegar and some gold, and give them to Red Edison | Walkthrough Day of the Tentacle: Remastered Guide.
- Restoring power to Hoagie's capsule | Walkthrough Day of the Tentacle: Remastered Guide.
- Restoring power to Laverne's capsule | Walkthrough Day of the Tentacle: Remastered Guide.
- Find Doctor Fred's super-battery plans | Walkthrough Day of the Tentacle: Remastered Guide.
- Game Guide - General tips Day of the Tentacle: Remastered Guide.
Day of the Tentacle: Remastered Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Double Fine Productions, Inc.
- publisher: Double Fine Productions, Inc.
- platform: PC, PS4, PSV
Day of the Tentacle: Remastered is a remake of a classic point-and-click adventure game created by the legendary, and now dissolved, LucasArts studio. The original Day of Tentacle appeared in 1993 as a sequel to Maniac Mansion, another cult game by this developer. The Remastered Edition was created by an acclaimed independent developer Double Fine Productions, founded by Tim Schafer. The new version offers enhanced graphics and audio, as well as interface adjusted to modern-day standards. T
In Day of the Tentacle: Remastered you play as the trio of heroes known from Maniac Mansion, who embark on a wild time travel using a machine created by their friend, Dr Fred. The scientist built it in order to save the world from the threat posed by a purple tentacle that he himself had created. The story is full of surreal humor and multiple references to popular culture and history. The same is true for the masterfully written dialogues.
- Double Fine Productions, Inc. - Developer and Publisher Website.
- Day of the Tentacle: Remastered - Official Website.
Day of the Tentacle: Remastered PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz/AMD Athlon 64 2.2 GHz, 3 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 460/Radeon HD 6850 or better, 2.5 GB HDD, Windows 7/8/10
Minimum: Dual Core 1.7 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB GeForce GTX 260/Radeon HD 4870 or better, 2.5 GB HDD, Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7/8/10