While going through the first chapter of Dave the Diver, you must find the yellow Delivery Shipwreck at least twice. On this guide page we explain how to locate the shipwreck during the Duff's Pink Delivery quest and how to use the Gas Cutter while completing the main quest Leahs-chan Rescue.
Finding the Delivery Shipwreck
- The search for the yellow shipwreck is associated with 2 quests. The first one is the Duff's Pink Delivery main quest which takes place in chapter 1.
- After calling Duff (you can find his number in the phone book on your smartphone), you will learn that the Transport Ship has sunk - Pink Delivery Box was on board it. You need to locate and examine the Delivery Shipwreck lying at the bottom so you can open the delivery box.
- Make sure you have a Diver Suit Lv3 or better, because you have to dive to a depth of over 100 meters. Also, we recommend a better Air Tank so you can have more oxygen reserves. Both upgrades can be purchased in the iDiver app for gold.
- Sail roughly to the middle part of the map and start diving. You will find the yellow shipwreck at a depth of about 100-110 meters.
- There may be predators in the area, including the large shark from the picture. It's best not to approach them and be ready to run away.
- Pink Delivery Box is under the Delivery Shipwreck.
- Unfortunately, while trying to approach the box, a huge tentacle will appear and pull the Pink Delivery Box under the wedged shipwreck. Duff tells you that you have to cut open the hull to get to the cave under the shipwreck.
How to cut the yellow shipwreck?
- Return to the surface to meet with Duff. You will receive a Gas Cutter. You must dive once again and reach the yellow shipwreck - it is part of a new main quest, Leahs-chan Rescue.
- Swim up to the hull of the ship - an interaction icon will appear there and you need to press SPACE.
- Cutting through the hull is a simple mini-game. You have to hold the right mouse button and slowly move the mouse. Keep the cutter within the small circle. Move slowly to the right until the mini-game is completed.
- You can now enter the Under Sunkenship cave. There you encounter a boss-squid - we described this fight on a separate page How to kill the Giant Squid boss?.
You can also return to the yellow shipwreck later in the game - its hull will remain open. You will not encounter another boss in the lair, but you can find new objects, e.g. Intercom Microphone which is part of the Sea People Language Translator main quest from chapter 2.