Cobra Shop in Dave the Diver is where you can buy equipment and sell loot. Our guide explains what the requirements are to unlock the boat shop, as well as what is worth buying from Cobra and what items you can sell.
How to use the shop on the boat?
- The Cobra Shop is not initially available. You have to make enough progress in chapter 1 to unlock it.
- Complete the Where the Currents Flow quest - we described it on a separate page. It is about delivering materials to Cobra to repair the drone.
- Upon returning to the boat and completing the quest, you will find out that Cobra has opened his shop. Stand next to this NPC on the boat and press SPACE.
- The store is open only in the morning and afternoon hours. You can't use it when it is evening.
- Cobra's offer includes only consumable items. You won't find any permanent upgrades or weapons in his store (check out the Weapon Shop app on your smartphone).
- The purchased items can only be used during dives on the same day. After advancing to the next day, they will disappear even if you haven't used them yet.
- We recommend choosing the most useful things for the current mission objectives, such as a bigger oxygen tank or a spare capsule.
- Some of the consumables can also be found as loot underwater. If you buy them from Cobra, you won't have to spend time on looking for underwater chests.
How and what to sell at Cobra's?
In a separate Sell tab, you can sell unwanted items from your inventory.
Do not sell items that have other purposes, i.e.:
- flora and fauna - these objects can be useful in the sushi bar or in the EcoWatcher application;
- crafting materials - they can be used, for example, to make new weapons.
Sell only worthless items. It could be, for example, a gold bar or a silver bowl. Their descriptions may have a suggestion to return with them to Cobra Shop.