While advancing to different ranks in the Cooksta app on your smartphone in Dave the Diver, you may encounter a problem with the Best Taste challenge from the Gold rank. In our guide, we explain what the Best Taste task involves and how to upgrade dishes from the restaurant's menu to pass the challenge.
Unlocking the challenge in Cooksta
- The Cooksta app is for, e.g. increasing the rank of the restaurant on social media. This may increase its popularity and attract new customers.
- You can check the requirements to unlock ranks in the Rank Up tab in the application.
- After achieving the Bronze and Silver ranks, you will advance to the Gold rank challenges. One of them is Best Taste which can cause some problems. You need to score 125 points.
How to improve the taste of dishes?
The Best Taste Challenge involves preparing and serving a great-tasting dish. Taste is one of the parameters that describe meals from the sushi bar and it marked by the smiling face icon (example in the picture above), next to which there is a score.
- We advise using dishes with a high taste index as the basis. In our example, one of the dishes unlocked after achieving the silver rank has 95 points.
- Gather as many ingredients as possible to prepare a given dish so you can improve it further. In the menu, you have to choose the Enhance option (CTRL key).
- Improving the dish requires specific ingredients. This will improve its stats, including the taste.
- After reaching at least 125 taste points, open the restaurant to fulfill the customer's order. This should complete the Best Taste challenge.