Dave the Diver doesn't require a powerful hardware configuration, but we still recommend checking its minimum and recommended system requirements before playing. Our guide, in addition to listing the requirements, also informs whether there are options to modify graphics settings (environment quality, shadows, textures, etc.) and whether the game will run on Steam Deck.
- Dave the Diver: Minimal PC system requirements
- Dave the Diver: Recommended PC system requirements
- Dave the Diver: Steam Deck
- Dave the Diver: Can you change the graphics settings?
Dave the Diver: Minimal PC system requirements
- Processor: Intel Core i3 Dual Core
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 / AMD Radeon HD 5570
- Operating system: Windows 7 / 10 / 11 (64-bit versions only)
- Disk space: 10 GB
- DirectX: 11
Dave the Diver: Recommended PC system requirements
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X / Intel Core i7-9700K
- RAM: 16 GB
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB VRAM
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 11
- Disk space: 60 GB
- DirectX: 12
Dave the Diver: Steam Deck
Dave the Diver has a Verified status for the Steam Deck and should work on it without any problems.
Dave the Diver: Can you change the graphics settings?
Unfortunately, Dave the Diver has no advanced graphics settings like, e.g. the quality of environment, shadows, textures, anti-aliasing, or enabling various graphic filters.
In the options menu, you will only find 2 items:
- screen resolution;
- screen mode - you can play in a full screen or in a window.